I'm excited to announce our revolutionary NEW Expend Flex card is now available to order. Bringing with it even more flexibility and control over expenses and budgets for companies than ever before!
Expend Flex goes beyond standard business prepaid cards by allowing you to:
Automatically assign custom spending limits to individual employees, based on value or time.
Enforce spending policies on employees - if a transaction doesn't meet your rules, it won't complete.
Better manage your cash flow. Money is automatically managed between Expend cards based on your rules
No more needing to move money around and “top-up cards” continually. A time-saving feature that works for all sizes of organisation.
Expend Flex card works with all our classic expense management features including:
- Out of pocket expenses
- Cash management
- Client and job number assigning and rebilling
- Category and project tracking
Wondering how you could use the new Expend Flex card? Here's some feedback from our army of current happy customers:
- A field engineer had a £50 per day budget from Monday to Friday to spend on visiting clients. Result: It reduced requests for funds, over spending issues, and any ‘weekend’ expenses.
- A salesperson stayed in a hotel twice a week and had an admin day working from home on a Friday, so was set a weekly budget of £500. Result: Fewer requests for last minute funds. Average send per hotel room dropped 15% and spending on client entertainment also dropped.
- A marketing team had a £3,000 budget per month for advertising, their card was easily set to this monthly limit and the card was limited to only work online. Result: No more using the CFO's corporate credit card. The marketing team could better understand and manage their direct spending and ROI.
But don’t just take my word for it. Try our new Expend Flex card yourself and see the results immediately for your business.
Want to sign up for Expend Flex cards for your business? You can make an application in minutes HERE today. All new customers receive a 30-day no-obligation free trial and next business day delivery. And as always, if you’d like to discuss how we can help you, please get in touch.
Johnny Vowles, CEO