Beta 3 Expend App Now Available (with VAT type support!)
Johnny from Expend here,
We've just released Beta 3 of our Expend iPhone App. You should see the update available within TestFlight.
We've been listening to your valuable feedback and this release includes some visual tweaks, bug fixes and new features including VAT type support. You can find full release notes below.
If you haven't joined the Beta yet you can do so at: www.expend.wpengine.com/join-the-expend-beta
The guys at Crunch have been awesome and thanks again for all your feedback.
More coming soon!
Johnny Vowles & the Expend Team
Beta 3 Release Notes:
- You can now add the expense VAT type on the go.*
- The visibility and behaviour of the Amount field has been further improved.
- Improved clarification of 'search only' fields.
- All mandatory fields are now at the top of the expense form.
- The submit button is only enabled when you have completed all mandatory fields.
- Support has been added for regions that use a comma as a decimal mark.
- Disabled Autocorrect on ‘Supplier' and 'Client to bill' fields.
- You can edit an expense that failed to sync before resubmitting it.
- If there's a Crunch error (hopefully a rare occurrence!) you're now told what it is.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Visual tweaks.
- Notes and known issues can be found at: http://expend.wpengine.com/notes-and-known-issues/